Pages

5.24.2012

Apologies for the Hiatus!

Hi All! So sorry it has been quite some time since I have been able to post! The end of the school year happened to be significantly more chaotic than anticipated. With 5 cumulative finals, moving out of my dorm, and our season finishing Eastern Sprints regatta in Camden, NJ; I was prepared for a crazy week... but tack on the flu and a myriad of other little things- and well needless to say it has been out of control. But I'm back now and looking forward to summer postings!

Here are a few things that have caught my eye lately! 

Beautiful way to create a new vase! A matte finish painted jar!

The inside of a Snapple cap is a sure way to a smile :)

Harold Parker State Forest is a beautiful place to spend a day outdoors!
I especially love canoeing there in the summertime.

Soft Serve ice-cream is a summertime dessert
my boyfriend and I like to grab after a day of golf!

I think this is such a gorgeous shot! It reminds me of an
empty beach on a perfectly sunny day.

What a cute way to decorate with those little
seashells picked up after a day on the ocean!

Watermelon is probably one of my favorite snacks during the summer!
It's so refreshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment