Pages

5.01.2012

Hooray Hooray It's the First of May


Im loving this eye palette from (1) Stila, it's called "In the Moment and it includes 10 gorgeous different shades of eye shadow with a small booklet of instructions on how to achieve a certain look!

I have bounced back and forth on Pinterest and this shot of (2) "The Sun Never Says" -Hafez, is one which I have read over and over again. I love the meaning behind this poem and reading it never fails to make me smile.

Since I spend over 20 hours working out a week, it is imperative to stay hydrated. Rather than continuing to purchase water bottles I have given in and gone with the classic Boston College (3) Nalgene. Not only is this more environmentally friendly, but it holds significantly more water than a typical plastic water bottle.

Somecards are all over the place these days. Sometimes scrolling through these witty cards on their website is a quick way to take a mental break from studying. I think this (4) particular one is incredibly cute :)

Theres nothing like a hot shower at the end of a day full of running from practice to class back to practice.  This (5) Neutrogena Grapefruit Scrub Face Wash has become one of my favorites over the years. It is sensitive on the skin but the beads in the soap help with exfoliating the skin!

We all have our guilty pleasure iPhone app that steals away our attention every now and then. This new app called (6) Logos Quiz Game has got my attention lately! In this game, the screen shows you a variety of different logos missing their company name- your job is to decipher what company name belongs to the logo!

To say that I love perfume would be an understatement, I have acquired quite the collection over the years. Lately my absolute favorite scent is (7) Marc Jacobs Daisy. It's light enough to wear during the day without coming off too strong, but is fresh and sophisticated to wear out to a formal event!

With my Junior year in college coming to an end this week, finals rapidly approaching next week, two races left in the spring season, and moving out of my dorm room- nothing keeps me on track like my (8) Daily Planner. I especially love the layout of this edition and don't know what I would do without it during these chaotic times!

Banquet Season is here in full swing, with many end of the year athletic banquets coming up there is always a need for an affordable and appropriate new dress. I recently stumbled across this small boutique the (9) Red Dress Boutique, I am in love with so many of the dresses displayed and can't wait for another occasion to purchase one!

Lastly, the utterly classic (10) Hunter Boots, it might be May now and while the flowers are surely on their way- we have definitely had our fair share of rainy days in the past few weeks. My pair of violet Hunters are just what I need sloshing through the puddles on my way to class!

What kinds of things are you loving these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment