Pages

8.31.2012

a few random things on my mind

When I was younger, until I was about in the 4th or 5th grade I'd say, my entire front/side yard was filled with rows and rows of raspberry bushes. I can remember coming home from school, and my mom  sending my brother and I off the front porch with a giant mixing bowl and instructions to "fill it to the brim." Whenever we started walking up and down the isles of bushes- we were so small, it felt like we were hiking through a giant forest of raspberry bushes. We couldn't see over the top of them, almost like we were in a fruit filled maze :) 
I would absolutely die, to have a sunroom like this one in my home someday- peaking out at the most spectacular of views. What a place to come home to!

 Every now and then it's fun to scroll through different bouquet arrangements and table settings- whether it be for a wedding or just an extravagant party, I think this one is especially gorgeous...however truthfully I am a sucker for a beautiful photograph and this is just that :)
 This triple berry sangria is just delicious! I refuse to believe that once labor day weekend is through, summer has officially ended. I think theres always room for a little sip of summer!

Last but most definitely not least! With moving into my new home on campus tomorrow, and school starting this upcoming week- the 2012/2012 Collegiate Women's Division 1 Rowing season will have officially begun. This year the Boston College women's rowing team will achieve more than ever before and I absolutely cannot wait to see what this year has in store for us. The potential is incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment