Pages

9.20.2012

Have you heard of...

Blog | The Everygirl

If you haven't, then you should definitely take a second to check it out! 

The Everygirl, manifesto;

"whether she is searching for her dream job or a new city to call home; 
is saving up for a down payment or a trip to Europe;
is learning to cook or speak another language,
she wants little guidance. She wants to be inspired"

This blog is one of my favorites to follow and check in on daily. The blog itself, is just part of a greater project which is the main site- but the information and knowledge you can gain from spending just a few minutes browsing through the different categories- is invaluable. 

ALAINA KACZMARSKI and DANIELLE  MOSS are the two editors who we have the wonder of being able to thank for this artfully designed and thoughtfully informative blog. The two co-editors met through their own individual pursuit of lifestyle blogging. Alaina is the creator of Live Creating Yourself ; and Danielle is the creator of Breakfast at Toast.

I found "The Everygirl" blog, because of my interest, and pursuit of a career in graphic design- and it was through my avid following of 'Live Creating Yourself,' that I meandered my way to "The Everygirl," and consequently... "Breakfast at Toast."

The first thing that I am drawn to by a blog, characteristically are it's aesthetics (hence the name of my own blog.) As most people tend to say, first impressions are everything- and being a girl who is so caught by beautifully pristine design and photography- the look and feel of a blog is what initially grabs my attention. 

Retention however, is a greatly different story! Below you will find links to the variety of main topics featured regularly on The Everygirl.  

In my opinion, the aspect of this particular blog which is in part responsible for it's extraordinary success, is that there

is a little bit of something for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment