Pages

8.01.2013

13 of Bobbi's finest!



Make-up is my secret guilty pleasure, it is one of the (my dad would say many) impractical things I just love to purchase! This summer I decided to try out some of the Bobbi Brown Line and I have to tell you, I love it!

1-4 are my favorite everyday face products by Bobbi, I never really used face makeup and I am definitely still unsure if I'll stick with it but so far I love these products!
....4 Blush


5-6 are probably the top of my list by far, I absolutely love to play around with different eye make-up, these products are simple yet stunning for a classic everyday eye look!
....7 Eye Pencil

8-13 are pretty standard brushes used particular to each product/desired look. I have tried a few different brushes and must say I like these best! The best thing about the Bobbi Brown brushes is that they have an automatic LIFETIME warranty with your purchase!
...11 Blush Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment