Pages

3.26.2012

Daily Planners Quasi Life Savers!



Everyone can use a little extra structure in their life! With these four daily planners you can be sure to keep your hectic days organized, and even more importantly rest assured your not going to miss a single appointment! Holding yourself accountable for prioritizing your own time, by taking out a few minutes to write out your schedule, and be sure to put it in print when you commit to doing something not only helps you remember what you have to do, but allows you to see in front of you how busy you are and the days where you will really need to be on top of your game! Anyone with the drive and ambition to succeed is more than likely to stretch themselves a little too thin, rather than let it stress you out- avoid feeling overwhelmed and out of control by keeping track of everything you have to do in writing.

Keeping a daily planner helps me not only to focus my day, but the daily planner helps me to orchestrate my time management so that I can successfully,  and without stress- be sure to fit in a little bit of everything I not only need, but want to do. During the springtime, when my schedule is most hectic due to racing every weekend and an intensive practice routine- I can easily let my free time slip away from me, whats important to remember is that no matter how busy you are, you always make room for what is important to you.

Committing to keeping a daily planner could be the perfect way for you to keep track of all your responsibilities this spring and especially continuing on in the summer months when you'll be sure to want to take a few days here or there for some sunshine and sand :)

From left to right the links for the above planners are listed below, my favorite of these three planners is the first! I always find it very helpful when my planner not only has a place for daily planning, but weekly and monthly as well!


Some other wonderful daily planners can be found at Lilly PulitzerMyAgendaThe Little Happy Shop, just to name a few places! 

No comments:

Post a Comment