Pages

11.20.2012

Recently Stumbled Upon...

Lately, I have been spending some time sifting through my own interests trying to decide what industry I am most interested in pursuing as a career path. 

I have always been more creative and artistically minded, especially over subjects like mathematics or science. I love to create, I am enthusiastic about design, and I have a genuine appreciation for a well put together piece of artwork...of any type. 

There are so many different industries which involve creativity in design, especially in regards to Communications related businesses. 

Aesthetics have an enormous impact on the power of messages, as well as an influence over an audiences perception of the way a company presents itself. Now, I am positive I will have many opportunities to experience a variety of jobs among the creative industry of communications and message delivery- however I have come to the conclusion that what excites me most about the possibilities in my future...are graphic design related. 

I stumbled upon this business + blog, Fabulous K... the screen shot of the main page is pictured below- you should definitely check it out and explore her portfolio!

I think for now, I would definitely be comfortable saying it is a goal, and maybe dream of mine to have my own graphic design company at some point in my future.

That's only for now though, my mind is always racing in a million directions and I am continually inspired by new things every day  :)

What inspires you throughout the course of your day to day life?

No comments:

Post a Comment