Pages

11.06.2012

What is TUT?


A few weeks ago, a friend of mine forwarded me an email she had received, the sender was listed as "The Universe."

I glanced at the subject of the email, which read "TUT... A Note from the Universe"

So naturally I was intrigued. My friend was receiving apparent emails from the Universe? 

Well as it turns out, she had subscribed to TUT, namely {Totally Unique Thoughts} a website dedicated to reminding others of the of life's fundamental truths; "that life is magical, that we are adored and powerful, and that dreams really do come true."

Now the note from my friend began with, "a totally cheesy M-F motivational email service I subscribe to..." and essentially the website/organization, and subscription to Notes from the Universe {the notes are brief passages written by "The Universe," personalized with your name and goals, and designed to remind you or life's magic and your power in regards to your own specific situations.} comes across as being just that- very cheesy, and somewhat cliché. Nonetheless, I was curious and decided to try it out. 

Admittedly I am not a huge believer in superstitions, there are a few I am loyal to- but overall I would say I am pretty practical and realistic about most things. 
I decided to subscribe to Notes from the Universe to test it out to see just what it was  friend liked about it. 

The registration process was simple enough, they asked for typical demographic information, a short term + long term goal, and a 1 or 2 words of significance. I initially thought, there is no way that any email I receive from this supposed "Universe" would pertain to the happenings of my life based on the information they required. 
There was no way!

...and then I got my first Monday email, which was eerily relatable to things going on in my life at the time. I thought to myself, okay well that was lucky. 

Tuesday-Friday's emails came and went;

they are short, sweet, and to the point- for example here's one of the first few I received...

" At any point in one's life, Jennifer, the greater the uncertainties they face, the greater their chances of hitting a major, life-changin "home run."

                        Rock the Casbah,
                                  The Universe "

Here's the gist of this post...
 I am not sure how it works, I can honestly say that part of me still finds it to be eerily ironic, and it is definitely a stretch- but the M-F emails I receive first thing in the morning from The Universe almost always related completely to my life and provide some sort of inspiration or thought provoking start to my day. 

If your as intrigued as I was- then give it a whirl for yourself and see what The Universe has up it's sleeve for you...who knows, the morning messages might come at just the right time?

Click here --> Notes from the Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment