Pages

11.13.2012

Thanksgiving Dessert

Here are the types of desserts and fun that grace my families' dinner table after the dinner plates have been cleared...

What types of desserts/ traditions post Thanksgiving dinner do your friends and family share?



The one thing that I traditionally am responsible for making, besides stuffing the celery and assembling the cheese and cracker plate, is the pudding pie!

My mother, who happens to be a professional chef and currently working as head baker at the Good Day Cafe, takes care of everything else- including the Apple, Pumpkin, and Pecan pie all served with either whip cream or ice cream. :)

We also have both coffee and tea drinkers in my family, so we always have options for both desires.

It has been tradition since the days when my entire extended family would celebrate Thanksgiving Dinner at my Mimi and Papa's house, to have andes mints after dinner- this has carried on to dinners at my house.

What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment