Pages

1.29.2013

One of my favorites!


LUSH a Fresh Handmade Cosmetics boutique is probably one of my favorite specialty stores out there right now!

The company specializes in fresh, organic products made from fruits, vegetables, and the finest essential oils and safe synthetics. 

In the image above, are just a few of my favorite products from LUSH!

1) The "Rub Rub Rub" shower gel, is actually more like a shower scrub- after a shower your skin feels soft and smooth from the natural ocean sea salts and divine scent.

2) I don't know about you but I love a good bubble bath! This bath bomb makes for the perfect bubbly bliss. 

3) One of the best parts about LUSH is the table cascading with different sizes and shapes of free cut soaps. This scent, "Sexy Peel," happens to be my favorite! LUSH sells precut pieces wrapped, and priced by the pound- and their employees are also able to cut off any piece you would like!

4) I am a collector of different lip balm and lip gloss products- this lip balm is subtle enough to leave a light hint of red, while moisturizing like your favorite chap-stick!

5) Last, but most certainly not least is the peppermint scented "Mask of Magnaminty." I have tried many masks out there, and this one is at the top of my list. It's clay-like texture, and fresh minty sensation once washed off, is so refreshing!

You can find your nearest LUSH Boutique here! 
I highly suggest visiting the store in person, one of their most effective attributes in my opinion is their in-house testing stations! Store employees will show you how to use certain products, and let you try them out to see for yourself how they feel!

1 comment:

  1. Remember the time we went to lush on Newberry st and that guy gave us the full Lush experience haha

    ReplyDelete