Pages

1.31.2013

Valentines Day Inspired Manicure!

I have a confession, I have a bit of an obsession with Essie Nail Polish...

Today after my last class of the day I had some free time (I know, shocker right?) and so I decided to spice things up with the nails and do a little multi-color Valentines Inspired fun!



While I don't have the longest nails (thanks to the 20 hours a week of rowing I subject myself too) I still like to have polish on them whenever I have the time!

1) I use the Essie Protein Base Coat to start. 
2) Followed by two coats of Essie's "Bachelorette Bash" on all but my ring finger.
3) I used Essie's "Off the Shoulder" on my ring finger. 
4) Followed by an added top coat Luxe Effect, Essie's "A Cut Above" on my ring fingers.
5) Finished off with my favorite top coat which again is by Essie, "Good to Go" (how kitchy right?)

I love to do my nails, and a most of the time for me its that 20 minutes of not thinking about anything while adding some pizazz to your fingers :)


Speaking of Essie, don't you just love this watercolor print by Laura Trevey!





No comments:

Post a Comment