Pages

1.24.2013

Pinterest in Pink!

Just a few fun, bubbly, pink things that caught my eye on Pinterest this morning! 


I love this arrangement of gorgeous pink florals! We're in the middle of a harsh week of winter temperatures- this picture makes me so excited for Spring!

This quote was pinned from a page of Martha Stewarts Wedding Magazine, I especially like the latter half of the quote 'happy girls are the prettiest girls,' everyone shines a little brighter when they're happy :)

I am always looking for different inspiration for desk organization and design, this example is such a clean and clutter free style- I love all the white, and especially the geometric design on the walls!

That dress Audrey Hepburn is wearing....need I say more?

This antiqued picture with the car topped with pink boxes is absolutely outrageous, and amazing.



1 comment:

  1. If your blog doesn't explain how similar we are then I don't know what would. Love this collage and really all of your posts actually!! Let's catch up soon! :)

    ReplyDelete