Red Bow Bandeau Bikini, created by Amourouse Handmade Clothing on Etsy- is the perfect addition to your summer swimwear collection! The vibrant red paired with the classic bow detail of the bandeau top will make heads turn at the beach!
2) For the Lips! Mac Cosmetics Red Lipstick is a must have in any woman's makeup collection! While red isn't a color we can wear everyday- every now and then it adds a wow factor to a formal event ensemble.
3) Accessorize! As most of us know, I am Michael Kors' biggest fan- this Red Patent Leather Clutch Wallet with Pockets is the perfect 'on the go' wristlet. Stick your iPhone in its spot, slip your cards in the slots and your ready to go!
4) Yum! A favorite sweet of many, this decadent recipe for Paula Dean's Red Velvet Cake is to die for! Not only is this a simple and easy to do recipe, but your guests will be sure to indulge in seconds with this delicious dessert!
5) Dress to Impress! One of my favorite online dress sites sells this ASOS Skater Dress With Multi Stap Neckline. Not only is this dress fun and flirty- but it is perfect for practically any occasion! One of the wonderful things about ASOS- is that their dresses are very affordable if your not looking to spend an arm and a leg on a dress!
6) Boston Sports! Being that TOMORROW is the Boston Red Sox Home Opener, and that I am a devout Red Sox Fan- this Red Sox Palmetto Franchise Fitted Cap is a perfect addition to this weeks color feature! The faded red gives this hat a bit of a vintage look- and remains true to design with the original Boston B! A must have!
7) Fresh and Ripe! As the summer time is rapidly approaching, raspberry season is in full swing. Raspberries are a deliciously sweet, guilt free, snack to fulfill even the most intense sweet tooth! Raspberries purchased at the grocery story are wonderful- but if your looking for a fun afternoon activity do a google search for "raspberry picking"in your local area and enjoy the 'fruits' of your labor!