Pages

2.07.2013

5 Things I Love about being Snowed In!

With the impending blizzard named Nemo making it's way to the east coast here are some things I LOVE about being snowed it!

BAKING! Being stuck inside is the perfect excuse to have some fun and get creative in the kitchen! I love to bake most all of the time, but when your snowed in it's especially fun to bake up some sweet snacks for the snow day!

COMFY CLOTHES! Theres nothing better than staying in your pajamas all day, It's so comfortable to throw on a big cozy oversized sweater and some sweatpants for your day wandering about the house :)

MOVIE MARATHON! In my house when we're stuck inside, for blizzards or really any reason- there's always a different movie playing on the TV either in the background throughout the day or to cozy up on the couch and watch!

ORGANIZE! This one is totally just a me thing, but if I'm stuck inside I like to re-organize and de-clutter my space! Without having any reason to leave, its easy to start and finish the somewhat overwhelming project of reorganizing your space!

SNACKS! What's not to love about some hot chocolate and popcorn?! These two tasty treats easily tag along with all of your snow day activities :)

No comments:

Post a Comment