Pages

2.02.2013

Happy February!

Just a few things I'm loving lately...


1) I have been having a BLAST creating new and fun things for my blog with the Wacom Bamboo Tablet my brother Drew gave me for Christmas!

2) I thought this February Ombre Heart DIY calendar was so simple, and just adorable!

3) These Valentines Day themed Washi Tapes are perfect to seal your valentines, wrap special treats, or add an accent to your daily planner for some extra special notes!

4) I was recently introduced to the Le Pen style pens, and I must say I LOVE them. You can buy them separately, or reduce the price by adding more colors!

5) Last but most certainly not least, I am totally falling for the PBS hit Masters Classics television show Downton Abbey!


What are you loving lately?! 

1 comment:

  1. I want the tape... But also going along with the Valentine's Day theme how cute is this? http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/diy-valentines-tea-bag/

    ReplyDelete