Pages

2.12.2013

Giddy with Excitement!

Such exciting news! I have recently been lucky enough to have had the opportunity to interview my absolute favorite entrepreneur/ blog writer, and finally today I will share the wonderfully clever, incredibly inspiring, and fantastically fun information I learned through my interview!

 Ashley Brooke, of Ashley Brooke Designs has been my all time favorite blogger for a very long time now. I am constantly amazed not only by the creativity her business exudes, but the fun loving and positive energy I feel when reading her daily blog posts. Seeing the always marvelous product she displays in her online store and her new and trendy illustrations always has me thinking about what exactly it is I love about design, and more importantly... where the heck do I want to go with it! Her savvy business sense, cheery personality and tastefully classic style are a few of the things which I just utterly love about ABD, and as you will see throughout this interview... really what's not to love! 

So dive in to learn some fun facts about Ashley Brooke that you might not have known, get a glimpse into where her love of stationary began, and hear some terrific insight on how to find your way to success :) 

Enjoy & make sure to stop by her shop when you're through reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment